Company Policies

Privacy Policy:

Any and all the information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will NOT be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned! Any information you give us will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to. If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email us.

Shipping Policy:

Our customers will pay their own shipping costs which will vary from piece to piece depending on weight.  All items will be shipped from our Erie, Pennsylvania location to the address of your choice.

Return Policy:

Due to the custom nature of our work, we are unable to accept any returns.

Deposit Policy:

Your payment will be due in two steps; 35% down to secure your custom order and the remaining 65% due upon completion of the work. Payment must be received in full prior to shipping.

Guarantee Policy:

All metal products feature a 2-year guarantee.  There is no guarantee on wood products as wood is a natural product that can warp and/or crack in different environments.

Lead Time:

Production time will vary from piece to piece.  Please contact us today to get a better idea on the timeline of your proposed custom project.